Tuesday 3 January 2012

2012 Wishilst

Hello again world of the interweb!

Time for another new years post. So this maaayyy be a bit of a contradiction to my last post, as my first resolution was the save money rather than spend, but I've decided to make a list of the 10 items that I would like the purchase in the year of 2012...

1. Naked Palette
 Yep.. I'm really that behind. I still don't have the legendary Naked Palette from Urban Decay. In the UK it cost £35 (avaliable in Debenhams and House of Fraser), which it pretty pricy for a stingy little buyer like me! That said the reviews on this (and Naked2 Palette) have been more than complimentary, so I'm looking forward to trying it out.












2. Festival Rucksack

 I'm just going to come out with it; I'm a MASSIVE festival freak. I just love those endless nights of sleeping on hard mats and staying up until daylight and living off pizza and chips...if you've never been to a festival you've never lived! I'm not sure which festivals I'll be going to this year but whichever they are, I'm definitely going to need a properly nice bag this year. (This one is currently £22 from Accesorize).













3. Nail Polish Dryer

Ever since I was about 8 and I went to my best friends house and tried one of these out, I've been dying to get one. One of the reasons I barely wear coloured polish is because I'm so impatient at waiting for them to dry, and mess them up almost immediately. With one of these I would be away!










 




4.  More Simple Products


Towards the end of 2011 I started to use Simple, and I've never been more impressed or saved by their kind to skin purifying cleansing lotion! The other day I also got my hands on a set of their haircare products and I loooveeee them, so this year I'm definitely going to be expanding my collection. 










5. Proffesional Electrical Hair Gear

When I say proffesional, I just mean a replacment for the current pieces of rubbish I use. Seriously, they're pretty embarrassing... I use my mum's old Boot's own Hairdryer from when she was a student. It's still surprising reliable despite the fact the plug has been picked apart countless times. And then my straightener..  my mum's friend gave it me second hand from her daughter when I was about 10 or something... I guess because I barely ever use heat stylers so I've never bothered to replace them!



6. Jewelry Collection




So far in my humble little life I haven't been massive on wearing jewelry but this year I'm going to try and collect some more exciting jewelry in order to jazz up my wardrobe (and find a way to store it effectively...)








7. A calendar I love
                                                
This of course one of the things I want sooner rather than later.. but I always have problems finding a calendar the right size and with the right pictures (I'm very particular). However I never usually start shopping until January anyway partly because I'm admittedly disorganized, but also partly because the prices are amazing


8. MAC Eyeshadows






I think this one is maybe cheating since I already kinda ordered one off buyapowa... Oh well! I don't currently only any MAC products, but something I've always wanted from them is eyeshadows. I don't know why, but the thought of them always send me in excitment!






9. 2 GCSEs

I'm finishing two of my gcse courses this year, scary stuff eeeekkk (the rest next year)! So it's on my wishlist to possess them both by the end of 2012, although I'll have the results in August. Ideally, I'd like A's in both of them and looks like I'm on course to get them both, so it's hard work from now on, right? (no...)


10. Soap & Glory

Every time I go into Boots I literally feel as if these products are shouting at me to buy them, and one  day this year I am going to make a point to! I've seen so many gurus raving about this stuff I can't count, so it's on my must haves (I'm currently holding out for a 'dream' deal...)






(Sorry for the really bad spacing in this post.. blogger wasn't co-operating!)
So, what's on your wishlist this year?

Cheers,

5 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I love the simple products and got into using them just before christmas, have you checked out their website. You can sign up to be a simple VIP which basically means they may send you free stuff to try out and review but you also get money off vouchers and great tips on skincare. Plus you can take a skin care test and it will give you a report on your skin.

    As for Soap and Glory I love it! I had the Big Splendour box for christmas which I love as it had lots of the classic soap and glory stuff as well as one of the new products - Pulp Friction. Have a look to see if your local boots has any of the gift sets from christmas left? Mine still has loads of the ones with the breakfast scrub in so yours may have some left too? Worth a look and they are half price now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY NEW YEAR..I INVITE YOU TO VISIT MY BLOG AND IF YOU LIKE IT TO FOLLOW ME FROM GOOGLE FRIENDS AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO FOLLOW YOU..KISS FROM ITALY
    A_C'EST MOI
    http://www.lamodeouicestmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like so much what i see here.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Laura Hi again! Thanks for the advice, I'm going to sign up for the simple website now, it sounds great :)

    @Antonella & @Antonella thank you I'll check out your blogs!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little monkey nail varnish dryer so cute!

    Have you tried the sprays you can get that dry your nail varnish almost instantly? So good! Or you can try a strong hairspray. Literally spray it all over your nails! Works wonders when you are in a rush.


    Tanesha x
    tanesha-marie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete