Saturday 7 January 2012

JUST IN: MAC & LUSH

Hello Again!

Just a super quick post to show you three things that I JUST got that I'm looking forward to using...

Mac Eye Shadow in Girlie - £6.50
[Originally £11.50]
Say hello to my first ever mac product! I wouldn't usually purchase from Mac as it's a little expensive for my budget beauty, but on buyapowa.com I got it for just £6.50 (http://www.buyapowa.com/deal/222) Buyapowa is a site that offers amazing discounts on all sorts of products as they buy in bulk direct from the manufacturers. Totally legit, totally amazing.

Think Pink Bath Ballistic - £2.45
So I've never used a lush product before (I know, shocker!) as the branch in my town centre is always WAY too busy to get into, so I stay away. But for once I managed to catch it on a quite day and true to form the staff were lovely . So, I got this bath bomb (which I'll be honest, I only bought because it was pretty)...

Space Girl Bath Ballistic - £1.95
...and this one! The girl in the shop said it was one of her favourites, and since it was glittery I knew it was for me, can't wait to use it to calm my Monday blues. But I have a question, how do I use these? Do I pop them in whole while the bath is running? Do I break it up? Do I use it instead of bubble bath?
Arghh I'm a proper beginner!


What are your favourite Mac & Lush products?

Cheers,

4 comments:

  1. I havent tried anything from Mac... its on my to try though :)

    As for lush! I totally LOVE lush! There are loads of products of theirs which I love. Just before christmas I had one of their face mask/exfoliators which smelt nice and made my fave feel amazing! The christmas stuff is always really nice! I brought one of the magic ones this christmas which you wave in the bath instead of using bubble bath and they last ages... I have used mine about 6 or 7 times since I got it and it doesnt look like I have used it! Their soaps are fab too! I love the rockstar as it smells absolutely fantastic! The honey I shrunk the kids smells nice too but rockstar is definatly my fave soap.

    I do believe with the Bath Ballistics you just run the water and pop them in the bath when you get in. If I was you i would break it up before you use it so that you get more uses out of it. Seems a bit daft to spend £2 on something your only going to get one bath out of.

    xx

    Love, Life and Laughs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog, and I love that mac eyeshadow ^ - ^ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Laura Wow, Thanks! I will defintely look out for those since I'm currently a bit confused as what to go for. I agree spending £2 on a bath is a bit steep, but I won't do it all the time. I tried space girl this evening and ended up using the whole thing since I couldn't get it cut open... still, it was lovely :)

    @Laura x I know! I'm always signing up for the specific product email alerts so that I'm ready. I just checked and theres 3 more mac eyeshadows on the coming up soon list!

    @Sunny Cheers!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never used anything from lush either! I dont honestly think we have a branch where i live :/ but i will defiantly go if we do! The flower Bath Bomb is gorgeous!

    www.missbeautylicious101.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete