Friday 6 January 2012

Funny Christmas Gifts

Hi there internet, Want to see a funny picture?


Yes! Those are a few of my christmas presents that I thought deserved a mention!
I know it's waaayy to late to be posting about Christmas now, but never mind. Ever the optimist, I've decided to pick out and share some funny/cute gifts I got from Santa in 2011. (Obvs I'm not showing all my gifts because...well.. most of them have been eaten/are personal)


Buzz Lightyear Shower Gel
I know this is what you wondering about! So no, my friend didn't gift me a Buzz Lightyear doll (although I wouldn't have objected). It's shower gel and although I'm already committed to Rituals  Shower Gel, this is absolutely fab. A great thing about this is when this gel runs out you can just transfer any other gel to the holder. (And a little birdy told me it's from Superdrug if you want to get your hands on it!)


Penguin Hand Warmer
I got this as a stocking filler and I absolutely love it. The first time you use it you just snap the mini disk inside then the little hot water bottle heats up, solidifies and gets very, very hot. You can actually tuck the hot water bottle thing completely, it doesn't stick out like in this photo. After first use, you wrap the water bottle in a j-cloth type thing and put it in boiling water from 10-15mins. The heat even lasts for about 30mins! (...And a Birdy told me it was from Pod)


Matching Notebook & Address Book
Another two stocking fillers here; the pink is an address book and the other is just a plain notebook. They've both got this lovely silky feeling material covers and I believe the paper is made of coffee beans.. or something along those lines...


Inbetweeners Movie, Harry Potter + Deathly Hallows Pt.2, 500 Days of Summer & Black Swan DVDs

We all love a good movie, including me, and I'd recommend these four any time of the year. I won't go through them all thoroughly now, but I can simply say they're all great fun (or just good movies, I might not use the word 'fun' for Black Swan).

Send a Cow

Again, a stocking filler here, but a really thoughtful one! Santa sent a flock (what is a group of chickens called again? I'm sure that's not right aha) of chickens to someone in Africa on my behalf, and you get a little booklet of information about the help you're giving as well. It also comes with a little cow that has seeds in that I'm going to plant when the weather  is nicer!


So there we go! Maybe you can keep these fun little stocking stuffers in mind for next year?
Not sure I want to think about how far away that is... :(

So what was your funniest christmas present?

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. That penguin is amaze!!

    Em

    x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Emma I agree! I have to admit the cuteness factor is a big reason why I like it :)

    @Laura 500 days.. is a must-see I love it so much, and thanks I've done the same! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete