Sunday 15 January 2012

Mini ELF Haul

Evening internet!


Kind of long time, no see! Sorry I haven't posted in the last couple of days I've just been so busy with my.. er... packed social life..? Anyway, I as you may have noticed my last ELF haul was only a week or so ago so I admit it's a bit cheeky of me to be back again with another so soon! My excuse? Some products I've been waiting on for a while finally came back in stock...


 


 Matte Finisher Nail Polish - £1.00 [Sale]
Nail Polish in Innocent - £1.50
(Sorry this is such a bad picture...)
Got the Innocent shade on my nails right now and it's a really neutral and easy colour to wear. Has chipped a bit but only because I always pick (eekk...). The matte finisher is a true pro at it's job, and gives nail polish and amazing matte finish (I even put it over the Deborah Lippmann razzle dazzle and it worked!) however I'm not a huge fan of the effect so I'm not going to be wearing it that often.

 

 Zit Zapper - £1.50
Eyebrow Stencils - £1.50
These were the two products I was most anticipating from this order! I heard voussontbeauetbelle talking about the zit zapper on her channel and how great it was, and since I have pretty bad skin I thought I'd give it a go. I have used it overnight a couple of times and had some pretty good results, but they didn't last. Full review at a later date. As for the eyebrow stencils (you can just about see the 4 shapes you get in the picture) I haven't tried them, but I'll let you know how it goes.



Blending Eye Brush - £1.50
Nourishing Cuticle Pen - £1.50
I've already used the blending eye brush a couple of times and really like it, but when I spot cleaned the brush (with the elf daily brush cleaner) looadddsss of the hairs fell out. But for £1.50, can I complain? Now for the cuticle pen: I bought this as neglecting my nail care is one of my bad beauty habits to break this month. I used it as soon as I got it, and to be honest I can't see any differences so far! Again, I'll give you a review on it after I've properly tried it out.



There we have it! I was very impressed by the speedy delivery with this order, as I placed the order in the evening on Tuesday and it arrived late morning on Thursday.

What do you think of Elf? 
What are your must have Elf products?


Cheers,


p.s. if you're in England you can get free delivery on your ELF (eyeslipsface.com) order by entering the code: BIRTHDAYBARONUK at checkout before 9:30am on Mon 16th 2012!

4 comments:

  1. Great haul, I'm really looking forward to your review of the zit zapper, i'm intriged :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love elf! such good value can get so many things :) lovely blog am now following. xx

    http://c-a-tmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love elf too much! everytime an offer is on me and my best friend end up getting a huge haul that comes in a massive box! but it is very exciting!
    i love the little eyeshadow books! they are so cheap, and are perfect as they have every colour. of course they have colours i would never wear normally but these are usually the colours i am after when it is fancy dress. so they do come in handy! xo
    cupsofteaandbeautybits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't really tried elf product because its not readily available here in Aus! But I have been dying to try some things out. Have you tried the brush cleanser yet?

    ReplyDelete