Sunday 1 January 2012

New year, new me?

Good morning, and happy new year people of the internet!

My name is Elf (well, er, not really). I'm 16, and hopefully this marks a new era in my fuddy duddy country life. I'm born and bread in England, and unlike many, I don't object too much to the atrocious weather here. My interests lie in creativity and arts, although if I'm honest my 'true' strengths seem to swerve towards academia. Which, in part, is a reason I've started this blog! I want to concentrate on expanding my creative thinking and of course at the same time, looking a tad better :)

So what does any of this mean?! What is my blog going to be about?!
Well, surprise, surprise, I'm going to be a beauty blogger. I'm fully aware the current beauty community is tad busy, but hey, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! I've loved beauty blogs and youtube gurus for a couple of years now, and I have to admit I find myself so easily watching endlessly on youtube, pouring indefinitely over countless blog reviews and surfing the web almost constantly for new items. I just love it.

So back to the blog. I'm going to be doing all the usual exciting stuff; hauls, reviews, make-up storage tips, DIY, hair care,  tutorials, and fitness blogs. (more about the last one coming up, my goal to 2012 is to get moving again!)  Depending on how I find it, I'm going to be posting 4 days a week.

And there we have it, my first post.
Hope it wasn't too rambly,

Cheers love, (can I put that in? I feel a bit country)

                              

5 comments:

  1. hellooooo! i'm new to blogging too haha, can't wait to see some of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thatnk you for the lovely comment on my blog! I hope your 2012 is wonderful, and you enjoy blogging and stick with it! I'm looking forward to your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww welcome to the world of blogging doll.. happy new year x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you all! Happy new year :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. look forward to seeing new posts from you =] specially the diy posts!

    Tanesha x

    tanesha-marie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete